Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 1 box of store bought lasagna noodles
- marinara sauce
- ricotta cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Boil 10 lasagna noodle sheets in a medium sauce pan, for about 2-3 minutes each so that the noodles soften but are not completely cooked. You may want to do the noodle sheets one at a time so that they don't stick to each other.
- Take five of the noodle sheets and cut in half. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners or spray with pam spray.
- Line bottoms of 10 molds with the noodle sheets that have been cut in half. Try to mold the noodles to take the shape of the cupcake mold.
- Add a spoonful of marinara sauce to the bottom of each cup. Then add a spoonful of ricotta cheese. Then sprinkle some mozzarella cheese.
- Take the remaining 5 noodle sheets and cut into four pieces. Place another layer of noodles onto each cup using these smaller noodles. Then repeat with marinara sauce and mozzarella. Repeat with last layer.
- Bake in oven preheated to 350F for about 10-15 minutes.
Recipe by Kirbie's Cravings | A San Diego food blog at http://kirbiecravings.com/2011/06/lasagna-cups.html