|Nutella lava brownies || || |
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- One box of your favorite brownie mix
- Mix brownie according to instructions. Grease 18 muffin tins.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Scoop batter into each muffin tin about 1/3 full. Add a generous dollop of nutella in the middle of each muffin tin (about 1 tsp). Add more brownie batter on top, until each muffin tin is about 2/3 full.
- Bake about 20 minutes. A knife inserted near the side of the brownies (not where the nutella is) should come out clean.
- Let muffins cool for about 5 minutes,and then use a plastic knife around the edges to loosen and remove brownies. Serve while warm.
Recipe by Kirbie's Cravings | A San Diego food blog at http://kirbiecravings.com/2011/06/nutella-lava-brownies.html