Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 10 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the Nutella and eggs in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 9 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes until a knife inserted comes out almost clean with just a few crumbs clinging.
Recipe by Kirbie's Cravings | A San Diego food blog at http://kirbiecravings.com/2011/07/nutella-brownies.html