With Thanksgiving just a few days away, I thought I’d do a post sharing some recipe ideas and tips.
- Avocado Bacon Fries
- Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries
- Brazilian Cheese Breads
- Crispy Oven Baked Fries
- Double Stuffed Potatoes
- Mushroom Pizzas
- Pumpkin Hummus
- Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes
- 40 Minute Rolls
- Butter Rolls
- Double Braided Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Pumpkin Garlic Knots
- Pumpkin Popovers
- Pumpkin Shaped Rolls
- Pumpkin Soft Pretzel Bites
- Pumpkin Spice Rolls
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Ice Cream Bread
- 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donut Muffins
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Nutella Swirl Pumpkin Cookies
- Persimmon Cake Bread
- Pumpkin Cake bread
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Chocolate Cups
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Filled Donut Holes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Mochi Cakes
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Nutella Cakes
- Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread
- Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Tea Cake
- Pumpkin Yeast Doughnuts
- Sweet Potato Muffins
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays but it’s also one of the most stressful. Target presented me with a small gift card to help minimize Thanksgiving stress and asked me to share my tips for making the holiday easier. The gift card went to good use. I bought baking ingredients and some serving bowls. I also bought these cute salt and pepper shaker sets to decorate my table. And some pumpkin decorated dish cloths.
So here are some of the tips I’ve come up with based on my past Thanksgiving experiences.
1. Make Ahead When Possible– Don’t wait until the day of to make everything. If something can be made ahead of time, do it.
2. Test New Recipes– Last weekend, Mr. K and I had a mini Thanksgiving dinner, giving me a chance to test out new potential recipes and letting him practice deep frying a turkey. There’s been too many Thanksgiving mornings where I’m a complete mess because the recipes didn’t work out right. If you try them ahead of time, you can work out any unexpected problems.
3. Don’t Be Afraid to Ask for Help– Having a few helping hands will make tasks go much faster, even if they are doing something basic like peeling or chopping.
Let me know if you have any tips to add to this list!