This cookie is fudgy, chewy and only three ingredients. It’s so easy to make and perfect for when you want just one single cookie.
I’ve been photographing my recipes long enough that I can usually resist the temptation to eat my food until after I’ve taken pictures. But not with this cookie. I was just too excited and I could already taste the chewy fudgy goodness.
So I broke my rule, ate my cookie, and then had to start all over again. But luckily this single serving cookie comes together so easily, it was a cinch to prepare another one.
I’ve actually prepared a few other ones. For testing purposes of course. I made ones with chocolate chips, giant single cookies, regular sized cookies, extra chewy cookies. I’ve got all the variations in the recipe below. They are all delicious.
This is a variation on my 4 Ingredient Chewy Nutella Cookies and my Easiest 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies. Those are both some of my favorite cookies ever and I’m so excited to share this single serving version. Now I can have a single cookie without having to make a whole dozen.
Single Serving Chewy Fudgy Nutella Cookie
One Extra Large Cookie
4 tbsp Nutella
2 tbsp all purpose flour
1 tbsp whisked egg
- To make an extra chewy version, add in 1/4 tsp of baking powder to the mix. The cookie is slightly less fudgy and more chewy like a brownie.
- To make a regular sized cookie, halve the ingredients above (so it becomes 2 tbsp nutella, 1 tbsp flour, 1/2 tbsp whisked egg and bake for 9 minutes)
- To make a chocolate chip version, add 2 tbsp chocolate chips to the top of the cookie right before baking.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients, stirring until no flour or egg streaks remain and dough is thoroughly mixed. Place dough on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silpat mat. Shape dough to form a round disc (not a round ball) on baking sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes for the extra large cookie, until edges turn a dark brown and middle of the cookie is set.
2. Let cookie cool for a few minutes on cookie sheet before removing and eating.