Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Dip
This easy cheese ball dip is a perfect game day appetizer with a cool presentation.
I’ve always wanted to make a cheese ball. I don’t know why I waited for so long because it’s really easy and stress-free, which is what I want in a lazy weekend appetizer. And it comes out looking so cool, especially when covered in bacon bits. With football season in full effect, this is a great appetizer to eat while watching. Or if you are like me, you just pretend to watch so you can make and eat these fun snacks.
You can serve the dip with whatever you want: crackers, vegetables, chips. I served mine with tortilla chips.
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 oz) packet Ranch seasoning and dressing mix
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions
- 6 strips of cooked bacon, finely chopped to small bits
1. In a food processor, add cream cheese and Ranch seasoning. If you prefer to eat less salty, I recommend not adding the entire seasoning packet and instead add 1/2 to 3/4 of it. Process until smooth.
2. Add in cheddar cheese and scallions. Pulse a few times to mix in.
3. Scoop out cheese mix and put onto sheet of plastic wrap. Use the plastic wrap to help gather and shape the cheese into a ball. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until cheese ball becomes more solid.
4. Roll cheese ball in bacon bits until completely covered. Serve with chips, vegetables, crackers, etc.
All images and content are © Kirbie's Cravings.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it on instagram with the hashtag #kirbiecravings!