One Pot Bacon Four Cheese Pasta
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Vons.
One Pot Bacon Four Cheese Pasta is ready in less than 30 minutes for an easy meal with minimal clean-up!
I recently partnered with Vons through Kitchen PLAY to create this easy dinner recipe using a few of Vons’ exclusive Signature line products.
To make this meal, all you need is water, Signature Kitchens® Spaghetti, Signature Farms® Thick Cut Hickory Smoked Bacon and Signature SELECT™ Four Cheese Pasta Sauce. I also added a little more grated cheese and parsley for garnish.
When shopping at Vons, I choose the Signature line, as the quality is great and it’s usually also a better price value than the other competitor brands, so I am excited to share this recipe featuring some of the products I like from the Signature line.
To make the pasta dish, first you cook your bacon. I used the Signature Farms Thick Cut Hickory Smoked Bacon. Once it is cooked, you drain out the bacon fat and leave the cooked bacon in your skillet.
Then you add your water, Signature SELECT Four Cheese Pasta Sauce and Signature Kitchens Spaghetti. Cover with a lid and bring to a simmer and allow to cook for about 16 minutes.
When you remove the lid, your dish is ready! The water will have evaporated, your pasta is cooked and it’s covered in a delicious cheesy pasta sauce. This sauce is my husband’s favorite from the Signature SELECT pasta sauces.
I sprinkled on a little more shredded cheese, crumbled crispy bacon and parsley for garnish.
Everything was done in under 30 minutes. Serve with a side salad and you’re ready to go. My kind of meal!
A little more about the Signature line. The Signature line is available exclusively at all 18 banners of the Albertsons family of stores. I buy Signature products at my local Vons, which offers more than 4,000 Signature line items– from coffee to juice, soup to cereal, fresh produce to fried chicken and prepared foods to home staples— all with 100% money back guarantee. The Signature brand includes Signature Select™, Signature Kitchens®, Signature Farms®, Signature Cafe®, Signature Home™ and Signature Care™.
One Pot Bacon Four Cheese Pasta
- 4 slices Signature Farms Thick Cut Hickory Smoked Sliced Bacon, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Signature SELECT Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz. Signature Kitchens Spaghetti, broken in half
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- In a large skillet, add the chopped up bacon and cook until done. Drain out bacon fat and leave bacon in the skillet.
- Add water, spaghetti and sauce to the pot. Cover skillet with a lid (preferably one that is clear glass and has a ventilation hole. If your lid does not have a ventilation hole, leave the lid slightly ajar to allow ventilation. Bring pot to a simmer. Allow it to cook for about 16 minutes, stirring about halfway through to make sure pasta is fully submerged in liquid and nothing is sticking to the bottom of the skillet.
- Remove lid after 16 minutes. Pasta should be cooked and most of the water should have evaporated, leaving a thick sauce. If you feel that the sauce is still too watery, cook for another 1 minute with lid off which will further reduce the liquid in the sauce.
- If desired, sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese, parsley and then close the lid (with skillet still on stove and heat off) for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted. Dish and serve with salad or your choice of vegetables.
All images and content are © Kirbie's Cravings.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it on instagram with the hashtag #kirbiecravings!
This post is created in partnership with Vons. All opinions expressed are my own.