- 1 lb chicken tenders grilled or seared and then sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 8 Romaine Heart leaves washed and patted dry
- 8 small cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 hard-boiled eggs sliced into quarters (see note)
- 4 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
Skinny Caesar dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp anchovy paste
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- pinch of black pepper
To make the dressing, add all dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into small containers to bring with your meal prep and store sauce in fridge.
To assemble your lettuce wraps, fold back the sides of each of the leaves so they are not as wide and can more easily fit into your meal prep containers. I was able to fit 2 leaves into each meal prep container. Add 2 oz of chicken slices on top of each leaf. Add 4 tomato slices, 1 egg slice and 1/2 tbsp parmesan cheese to each leaf. Seal containers and store in fridge. When ready to eat, drizzle top of leaves with dressing and pick up and eat taco-style.
- I use these Meal Prep Containers*
- I used soft boiled eggs for two of the meal prep containers in the photos as I was planning on eating them right away. If you plan on storing them in the fridge it is better to use hard-boiled eggs.
- *Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
Skinny Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps Meal Prep
Amount Per Serving (0.25 of recipe)
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 3.5g22%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.3g
Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g
Vitamin A 450IU9%
Vitamin C 17.3mg21%
Net Carbs 5g10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.