For the coffee:
- 1 cup brewed coffee sweetened with cream and sugar to taste
- 2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 tbsp full fat sour cream (see note)
- 1 oz condensed milk (see note)
For the cream:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 2 oz condensed milk
Mix coffee portion of the ingredients in a bowl with a whisk until smooth. Taste and if it is not sweet enough, add more condensed milk or sugar. Pour coffee into ice pop molds, filling up halfway. In my molds, I poured exactly 1 1/4 oz in each one. Add popsicle sticks and freeze for several hours to set.
Once the coffee part is set, mix cream ingredients into a bowl and whisk until smooth. Now add the cream part to each popsicle, filling to top. Place back in the freezer and freeze for several hours or overnight until set.
- I didn't add the sour cream in the version above, but I suggest doing so to make the coffee part less icy.
- The sweetened condensed milk is for if you are adding the sour cream to the coffee part.