- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 finely crushed oreos (see note)
- whipped cream optional
Add milk, cocoa powder, sugar to a medium saucepan and bring to medium heat. Stir with a whisk until hot cocoa is smooth and uniform in color. Add in Oreos and stir until mostly dissolved. Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, if desired.
- I recommend running the Oreos through a food processor or, if you don't have one, place them in a resealable bag and crush them with a meat mallet.
- The nutrition estimate does not include the whipped cream.