- 1 tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- 1 lb zucchini spiralized
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic approx 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tbsp Maggi Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
Add oil to a large skillet and bring to medium high heat. Add in zucchini and cook until about half-way done. Drain skillet of any water released from zucchini. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, add butter. Bring pan to medium heat and melt butter. Add in garlic and cook a few minutes until the aroma of the garlic comes out and garlic is lightly cooked. Add in remaining sauce ingredients and stir until fully mixed in.
Pour sauce into skillet with zucchini. Cook zucchini in sauce over low to medium heat until zucchini is tender and has absorbed the flavors from the sauce. Dish out noodles and serve warm.
- I use the Paderno World Cuisine Vegetable Spiral Slicer* to make zucchini noodles.
- Maggi Sauce is available at most grocery stores and on Amazon.* If you do not wish to purchase maggi sauce, you can use soy sauce. Maggi sauce is more flavorful than regular sauce soy, so it won't be quite the same but the sauce should still taste good.
- *Some of the product links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
Garlic Zucchini Noodles
Amount Per Serving (0.5 of recipe)
Calories 321 Calories from Fat 276
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 15g94%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 11.1g
Vitamin A 700IU14%
Vitamin C 57.8mg70%
Net Carbs 9g18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.