- 1 lb zucchini spiralized
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni divided
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley
In a large skillet, add 1 tbsp olive oil and bring to medium high heat. Add in zucchini and cook until zucchini releases water and is tender but still crisp. Drain water from zucchini. Place zucchini in a strainer and shake a few times to drain out more water.
Pat dry zucchini noodles and add back to skillet. Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano and basil. Bring sauce to a simmer. Stir in parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup mini pepperoni. Cook until cheese is melted and zucchini is evenly coated in sauce.
Reduce skillet to low heat. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese across the surface of the zucchini. Place remaining pepperoni on top of cheese. Sprinkle with parsley. Cover skillet with lid until cheese is melted. Remove skillet from heat and serve.
- I use the Paderno World Cuisine Vegetable Spiral Slicer* to make thick spiralized zucchini noodles
- *Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
One Pot Pizza Zucchini Noodles
Amount Per Serving (0.33 of recipe)
Calories 320 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 8.7g54%
Trans Fat 0.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 9.4g
Vitamin A 500IU10%
Vitamin C 69.3mg84%
Net Carbs 11g22%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.