- 1 bag of Mexican restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 4 oz cooked carne asada thinly sliced
- 8 oz guacamole
- 1 container of Rojo’s Black Bean Corn & Chorizo 5-Layer Dip
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
Spread chips across a large serving plate. Sprinkle meat across. Carefully top with the Rojo’s dip one of two ways. You can invert the container onto the chips and then spread the dip out slightly so that most of the chips are covered. If you want to preserve the same layer order as it is inside the container, scoop it out with a very large serving spoon and place on top of chips. I was able to get most of the dip out at once using the serving spoon.
Add guacamole over the dip. Top with additional 1/3 cup cheddar cheese. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges which can be squeezed over chips right before eating.