- 2 lb bag of frozen tater tots
- 5 large precooked sausage links cut into bite-sized slices (I chose chicken apple sausages)
- 10 small frozen cooked breakfast turkey sausages cut into bite-sized slices
- 1 large avocado cubed
- 1 cup fresh cheese curds optional
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices of barely cooked bacon cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10 fresh quail eggs you can use regular eggs as well
- 4 green scallions sliced into small rings
Line a large baking sheet with foil. Preheat oven to 400°F.
Add tater tots to baking sheet. Scatter frozen sausages across. Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes or until tater tots are crunchy.
Add remaining sausage, bacon, cheese curds, avocado and mozzarella cheese. Place back into oven and cook an additional 5-10 minutes until everything is hot and cheese is melted.
While the tots are in the oven, fry your eggs on the stovetop. When tots are ready, top with eggs. Scatter scallions. Serve.
- Nutrition estimate does not include the optional cheese curds.
Loaded Breakfast Totchos (Tater Tots)
Amount Per Serving (0.17 of recipe)
Calories 812 Calories from Fat 455
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 13.7g86%
Trans Fat 0.2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6.2g
Monounsaturated Fat 15.9g
Vitamin A 350IU7%
Vitamin C 5.8mg7%
Net Carbs 45g90%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.