- 14 oz block silken tofu drained
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce (see note)
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp light/low fat mayonnaise (see note)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped green scallions
Slice tofu into 1-inch cubes. Drain any excess water that appears from cutting.
In a small bowl, add chili sauce, sriracha, mayonnaise, and honey. Mix with a whisk until smooth. Drizzle sauce over tofu. Sprinkle scallions across top. Serve chilled or room temperature.
- I bought my sweet chili sauce at an Asian grocery store, which you can see in this post. If you want a smoother consistency buy a sauce without chili seeds, but ones with the seeds work, as well.
- For a lighter sauce, swap out half of the mayo for nonfat plain Greek yogurt.
Bang Bang Tofu Salad
Amount Per Serving (0.33 of recipe)
Calories 63 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.5g3%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.8g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g
Vitamin A 50IU1%
Vitamin C 2.5mg3%
Net Carbs 5g10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.