- 6 cups packed of leftover cornbread sausage stuffing
- 1 cup shredded roasted turkey
- 2 large eggs
- low sodium chicken stock as needed, depending on how moist your stuffing already is. you want it to be semi-dry, so if your stuffing is very dry, you may need to add some stock
- 1/2 cup roasted butternut squash cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- chopped parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
Add stuffing, squash and turkey into a large mixing bowl. If your stuffing is very dry you will need to add a few tbsp of chicken stock to moisten it. Add in two eggs and stir until everything is thoroughly combined. The eggs are your binding agent.
Scoop stuffing mixture into prepared muffin tins. Add a little pressure when scooping it in, to compact and tighten. Top each with 3-4 cranberries and a sprinkle of chopped parsley. Bake for about 20 minutes until tops become crispy.