- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cups cooked ground turkey sausage
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoning
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- additional mini pepperoni for sprinkling on surface
Preheat oven to 375°F. Take a regular-sized deep dish baking casserole pan (please note the one in the photo was for half the serving this recipe makes). Starting with tomato sauce, spread it evenly across the bottom layer. Then layer on the second ingredient, and repeating with remaining until you have completed your layered dip.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until cheese turns bubbling. Serve with tortilla chips, pita bread, or anything else you desire.
- You can customize the fillings for this dip, but I don't recommend using ingredients that will release a lot of moisture while they cook like mushrooms and peppers.