- 1 medium cucumber thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf sliced bread crusts removed (see note)
- A few dashes of lemon pepper optional
First, you want to remove the moisture from the cucumbers (so your sandwiches don't get soggy). Line a colander with a paper towel. Place the cucumber slices on the paper towel and cover them with another paper towel. Let them drain for ten minutes.
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion salt, and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Spread the cheese half of the bread slices.
Divide the cucumber slices among half the bread slices. If using, sprinkle the lemon pepper over the cucumber slices. Top with the other slices of bread to make sandwiches.
If using, use a sandwich cutter to cut each sandwich into smaller shapes. Or, cut each sandwich into for equal-sized squares.
- I used King's Hawaiian sliced bread for my sandwiches, but feel free to use your favorite sandwich bread. The nutrition estimate will vary depending on the bread you use.
- Recipe source: All Recipes