- 1 lb chicken breast cubed
- 1 (10-oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chopped green beans
- 1 cup Arborio Blend™ with Mushrooms
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fried onions
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley optional, for garnish
In a large pot, add rice and water and turn stove temperature to high until water begins to boil. Lower temperature and cook until rice is done and most of water has evaporated, stirring occasionally so rice does not stick to bottom, about 15-20 minutes. In a separate pan, sauté chicken and green beans until just done.
Add chicken, beans, and mushroom soup into rice, stirring until mixed.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Add rice mixture into a large casserole dish, spreading evenly across. Sprinkle surface with cheddar cheese. Cook for 15-20 minutes until everything is heated and bubbling. Top with fried onions and parsley (if using) before serving.