- 4 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4-oz) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. (I usually soften butter in microwave first.)
Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips, trying to spread evenly through cookie dough.
Make balls of cookie dough, about 1 inch in diameter. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
Slightly adapted from this recipe found on All Recipes.