- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder (see note)
- 1 (6-oz) container vanilla yogurt
- 3 large eggs whisk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canola oil
Preheat oven to 350'F. Place paper cups in the muffin pan.
In a big bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and matcha powder. Add the yogurt, eggs, vanilla, and oil and stir until combined.
Scoop the batter into the pan filling each cup 3/4 full. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- You can also make miniature bunt cakes if you have the little pans. I made a few bundt cakes as well as cupcakes.
- I like to use Maeda-En* universal quality matcha green tea powder.
- Recipe adapted from Little Corner of Mine
- *Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).