- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp superfine almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp erythritol sweetener granular
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/16 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tbsp erythritol sweetener granular
In a microwave-safe mug (that can hold at least 12 oz of liquid), add all cake ingredients. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth.
In a small bowl, add topping ingredients. Whisk until evenly blended. Sprinkle over surface of cake.
Cook cake in microwave at full power for about 1 minute 30 seconds. Be careful to not overcook the cake because that will cause the cake to be dry when it cools. Allow the cake to cool a few minutes before eating.
- I use an 1100 watt microwave. You may need to adjust time and/or power if you are using a different wattage.
- I used Kirkland Signature superfine almond flour.*
- I used So Nourished Erythritol Sweetener Granular.*
- *Some of the product links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).
- Estimated Nutrition Information does not include carbs from erythritol