- 1 large ripe avocado skin and seed removed
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup milk I used fat free milk but you can also use almond milk or other milk substitutes
- 3 tbsp honey or more as needed (can substitute with sugar free syrup)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. Taste and adjust as needed. If you prefer a thinner consistency, you can add more milk. If you prefer a sweeter drink, you can add more sweetener. Serve immediately.
- Use avocados that are very ripe. When you gently press on the skin, it should be soft and give in a little.
- I recommend hass avocados because they have a creamier texture.
Amount Per Serving (0.5 of recipe)
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 2mg 1%
Sodium 53mg 2%
Potassium 566mg 16%
Total Carbohydrates 38g 13%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 6g 12%
Vitamin A 7.9%
Vitamin C 12.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.