- 3 cups raw cauliflower rice
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, add cauliflower and garlic. Drizzle with oil and season with salt. Stir and mix until cauliflower is evenly coated in oil and garlic is evenly spread out.
Spread cauliflower onto the prepared baking sheet in a thin layer.
Bake for 10 minutes. Stir cauliflower so that the bottom comes to the top. Roast for another 5-10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and develops a a subtle sweet roasted flavor. If desired, garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
- You can buy pre-riced cauliflower or make your own.
- To make your own cauliflower rice, use fresh cauliflower and either pulse it in a food processor until it resembles the size of grains of rice or chop by hand until it resembles the size of grains of rice.