- 8 oz cold water
- 1 Java House® Dual-Use Liquid Coffee Pods Sumatran Dark Roast
- 2 oz Irish whisky
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 1/4 cup heavy cream whisked to soft peaks
Pour Java House® Coffee Pod into a large glass with ice. Add in 8 oz of cold water. Stir to mix.
If using cocktail shaker, pour cold brew, whisky, simple syrup and ice into shaker and shake. Otherwise, add whisky and syrup into glass. Stir to evenly mix.
Pour out into two coffee mugs or cocktal glasses filled with ice. Top with cream. Serve immediately.
- If desired, you can add a little sugar to the heavy cream before whipping it for a sweet cream.
- You can substitute Java House with another cold brew concentrate. If you are using cold brew coffee (not concentrated), skip the water in the recipe and use 10 oz cold brew coffee.
- You want to whip cream until thickened but before stiff peaks form. You can whip the cream with a mixer or by hand.
- To make your own simple syrup, add equal amounts of sugar and water to a saucepan and bring to a simmer until sugar is dissolved. Let cool before using.
Cold Brew Irish Coffee Cocktail
Amount Per Serving (1 drink)
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%
Vitamin A 435IU9%
Net Carbs 22g44%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.