Friday, April 27, 2012

Reminder…

The San Diego Food Blogger Bake Sale is happening this Saturday April 28, 2012 from 10am-2pm at Great News in Pacific Beach. There are over 40 bloggers baking up delicious treats and all the profits go to Share Our Strength, a charity to end childhood hunger.

You can check out the menu of treats here. I hope you can make it out. I got a sneak peek at some of the stuff this morning from a mock sale we did to  promote the sale and was thoroughly impressed. I want to buy everything. Here’s some phone pictures I thought I’d share.

Here’s the flyer for the Bake Sale:

9 Responses to “Reminder…”

Iris — April 27, 2012 @ 3:09 pm

Ahhhhhhh I can’t wait!!!! >:) I told my friend about it and I’m buying some stuff for her too. I’ve kind of looked over all the desserts and I plan on spending ~$30, hehehehe.

• Kirbie replied: — April 27th, 2012 @ 3:22 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if you spent more. There were some things that when I saw the desription I didn’t think I’d want it, and then I saw the goods in person and really really wanted them. Everything I previewed today looked amazing!

Iris — April 27, 2012 @ 4:50 pm

ksdjflsk ahhhh why must you tempt me so? XD Hahaha, it’s a good thing I withdrew more money today just in case. ;) I’m afraid I’ll go overboard tomorrow, haha. XD

Rachel — April 28, 2012 @ 1:37 pm

Bummer, can’t believe I missed this! It’s 2:30 and I was just logging on for directions. I didn’t realize it ended so early :(

• Kirbie replied: — April 28th, 2012 @ 5:43 pm

Aww, I’m sorry you missed it too. =(

Julie — April 28, 2012 @ 9:12 pm

I got your cookies ‘n cream cookies. They were a hit with my family!

• Kirbie replied: — April 29th, 2012 @ 8:18 pm

Thanks for letting me know! I’m always wondering who bought the cookies!

Ann P. — May 2, 2012 @ 11:38 am

Hey kirbie! I am sorry I didn’t see you at the bake sale! my table was right by yours, and your cookies were going fast!

• Kirbie replied: — May 2nd, 2012 @ 1:03 pm

I’m sorry I missed you too!