Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello Kitty Toast

Ever since discovering Nutella a few months ago, one of my favorite things to eat is Nutella with toast.  Breakfast is even tastier when the toast has Hello Kitty on it!  Along with my Hello Kitty Waffle maker, I recently also bought a Hello Kitty Toaster.

I bought mine on ebay.  You can also find it on the sanrio website.

The toaster has wide slots, so you can use it for thick toast and also for bagels. It's the same as a regular toaster, except that you get a picture of Hello Kitty's face on one side of your toast.

I don't think the toast is as cute as the waffles.  Perhaps it would be cuter if I could cut out the Hello Kitty face.  However, it's still cuter than regular toast. Plus, making the small Hello Kitty waffles takes a little bit of extra time, whereas the toast doesn't take any extra time.

6 Responses to “Hello Kitty Toast”

Carol — January 29, 2010 @ 7:46 am

The Mister always chuckles everytime he sees Hello Kitty because I always go, “Ooo, Hello Kitty!” like a little girl. :-p

Faye — January 29, 2010 @ 10:53 am

That is tooo cute!!! I love it!
    I wonder if you can put a piece of toast in the waffle maker and just ‘smush’ it down? Maybe that’ll leave a better imprint of the Kitty on the toast?
    And mmmmm, yummmm, how did you ONLY discover nutella a few months ago?! It’s so dang good isn’t it?!

Kirbie — January 29, 2010 @ 1:56 pm

Heehee. I do that too! Boyfriend complains I have too many Hello Kitty things. But then he always points the out for me even when I don’t notice i!

Kirbie — January 29, 2010 @ 1:58 pm

I can’t believe I didn’t discovery nutella until recently too! Now I can’t get enough of it!
    I don’t think smooshing the toast in the waffle maker would work well. I did see some sandwich cutters in Hello Kitty shapes. I’ll have to look into that.

Grapefruit — October 22, 2010 @ 9:04 am

Hello Kitty toaster .. who would have thought?!
    My daughter would flip over this one!

• claribelle replied: — October 22nd, 2010 @ 10:11 am

I love mine! I use it all the time