What is better than nutella lava cookies? How about nutella lava brownies.
Imagine fudgy chewy brownies, oozing with nutella.
These came out just as good as I hoped and were a big hit with the family. Being a big brownie lover, I think I may like these even more than the nutella lava cookies I previously made.
These brownies are so easy to put together and would be a perfect quick treat to bring to a party.
|Nutella lava brownies||
- One box of your favorite brownie mix
- Mix brownie according to instructions. Grease 18 muffin tins.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Scoop batter into each muffin tin about 1/3 full. Add a generous dollop of nutella in the middle of each muffin tin (about 1 tsp). Add more brownie batter on top, until each muffin tin is about 2/3 full.
- Bake about 20 minutes. A knife inserted near the side of the brownies (not where the nutella is) should come out clean.
- Let muffins cool for about 5 minutes,and then use a plastic knife around the edges to loosen and remove brownies. Serve while warm.