Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello Kitty at Yogurtland

Much like last year, Hello Kitty is once again doing a limited time promotion with Yogurtland.

The promotion started July 10 and runs through August. During the promotion, the Yogurtland cups are decorated with Hello Kitty characters and a featured city, limited edition spoons are launched at different times and there are plush toys, keychains, wallets available for purchase.

I made sure to go on the very first day. I couldn’t hold my excitement. The cups are designed differently than last year’s.

Also, other than Hello Kitty, they are using different characters so I’m excited to collect more spoons. The Hello Kitty spoon is very similar to the one from last year except that this year’s is a lighter pink.

I  couldn’t resist, I added a Hello Kitty Yogurtland worker to my collection.

Yogurtland, various locations

6 Responses to “Hello Kitty at Yogurtland”

Jess — July 13, 2012 @ 3:53 pm

Aww… they got rid of my favorite Keroppi on the spoon design. I see it as one of the characters on the T-shirt in your photo. Hope they have it as a keychain as well so I could go get one.

• Kirbie replied: — July 13th, 2012 @ 8:11 pm

I dont remember if it was a keychain. I dont recall seeing it..last year keroppi was the one I was going for. This year I want to get the twins

Kathy — July 13, 2012 @ 7:13 pm

I went last night. Got a keychain and a tote bag. And I washed out my cup as soon as I finished. I have last year’s Hello Kitty and Tokidoki from the year before!

• Kirbie replied: — July 13th, 2012 @ 8:11 pm

I have all mine too! The tokidoki and hello kitty

Oceanside Chiropractor — July 14, 2012 @ 6:48 pm

There were so many flavors to choose from. Yogurtland is HEAVEN ON EARTH! all the fruit toppings are fresh. They will even slice up a banana for you if you ask.

kitchen essence — July 15, 2012 @ 10:09 pm

I love hello kitty!
    I’ve started a collection.