This homemade version of Starbucks Frappuccino is made even better with Nutella.
A few weeks ago, I saw an Instagram photo of bottled Nutella coffee. Mind Blown. Unfortunately the photo was for a product in Europe. I’ve never seen bottled Nutella coffee in the US and I immediately wanted to make it.
Instead of making a hot version, I decided to do a cold frappuccino version. It’s quite easy to make– you just need a strong blender that can easily crush the ice. I topped it with whipped cream, mainly so that I could also add a drizzle of melted Nutella.
This was refreshing, energizing, and oh so delicious.
It also gave me a chance to use the new mason jar glasses with handles I bought on Amazon after seeing them pop up at various restaurants. I’m in love with them! I tried finding them at various stores like Target, Walmart, Costco, but I could only find super oversized ones. Then I found these ones on Amazon. They are 16 oz, which is a perfect size for regular beverages.
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 cups ice
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2-3 tbsp sugar (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Nutella (melt in microwave first to make it easier to mix, about 30 seconds)
- additional melted Nutella for drizzling
- whipped cream (optional)
- Add coffee, ice, milk, sugar and 3 tbsp Nutella into blender and mix on high speed until smooth and ice is completely crushed. Pour into glass. Add whipped cream and drizzle on additional melted Nutella if desired.
All images and content are © Kirbie's Cravings.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it on instagram with the hashtag #kirbiecravings!