Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Cocktails and a Giveaway
These sparkling pink raspberry lemonade cocktails are delicious, refreshing and easy. They make a great drink to serve at a summer gathering and can be made as a cocktail or mocktail. Be sure to check out the recipe at the end of this post and enter my giveaway for a $100 gift card!
One of my favorite parts of planning summer menus are the drinks. I love finally getting to use my fancy cocktails glasses, pitchers, ice cubes, and serving trays. I always try to make a colorful drink that looks elegant and festive. These sparkling cocktails are just that. They are also really easy to make, with just a few simple ingredients. All you need is some fresh mint, raspberries, sparkling water or wine, and Simply Lemonade® with Raspberry.
Simply Lemonade with Raspberry is naturally pink, which makes for a beautiful cocktail. I like using Simply Beverages™ because they are all made with real fruit juice (not from concentrate) and don’t contain any added preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. Of course, my favorite one is Simply Lemonade with Raspberry because it is pink! And I love lemonade and raspberries in the summer. Both flavors are so light and refreshing on a warm summer day.
Simply Lemonade with Raspberry is made from simple ingredients: pure filtered water, not-from-concentrate juices and purees, cane sugar and natural flavors. You can find Simply Lemonade with Raspberry at most grocery stores nationwide, but here is also a helpful store locator.
I’m excited to serve these cocktails in a few weeks!
Sparking Raspberry Lemonade Cocktails/Mocktails
- 3 cups sparkling water or sparkling wine
- 3 cups Simply Lemonade® with Raspberry
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 6 small sprigs of mint leaves
All images and content are © Kirbie's Cravings.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it on instagram with the hashtag #kirbiecravings!
Now onto the giveaway! How will you keep cool this summer? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/6/2016 – 9/5/2016