- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two medium (9 x 5) loaf pans with nonstick baking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flours, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Mix in Biscoff spread. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix to combined. Add flour mixture mixing on low just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans. Bake for 50 minutes or until the center springs back when lightly pressed and toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe slightly adapted from Barbara Bakes