After making the Nutella swirl quick bread, I wanted to try the original Biscoff bread recipe for that inspired my Nutella version.
The Biscoff spread gave this bread an almost buttery soft texture. I love the golden crust.
Like the Nutella version, the bread was easy to put together. I did feel that the spices from the Biscoff spread got a little lost in the bread though. Perhaps next time I’ll add more Biscoff to the batter. Or do a swirl in it like I did with the Nutella bread.
Biscoff Quick Bread
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two medium (9 x 5) loaf pans with nonstick baking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flours, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Mix in Biscoff spread. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix to combined. Add flour mixture mixing on low just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans. Bake for 50 minutes or until the center springs back when lightly pressed and toothpick comes out clean.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.