This simple, no-bake dessert has Nutella whipped cream piped into sweet strawberries. It’s a refreshing summer treat.
One of the desserts I made for my housewarming was Nutella Cream Stuffed Strawberries. They were quite popular and my guests polished off two plates of them.
I love how easy and quick they are to make and they come out quite cute, too.
On the day I made them, I was having issues with piping the berries with the cream because it was about 100 degrees in my kitchen from all the cooking, baking, and frying I was doing.
These photos are from a second batch I made after the party because Mr. K was distressed to find no leftovers and asked me to make him some more.
Nutella Cream Stuffed Strawberries
- 20 medium sized fresh strawberries
for the Nutella whipped cream
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tbsp granulated white sugar
- Slice off a thin slice from the top end of strawberry (where attached to green) so that the strawberry can stand on a flat surface. Then make two deep cuts on tip of strawberry (forming a cross), going 2/3 down the length of the berry. Repeat with all berries.
- In a stand mixer, add cream, sugar and Nutella and whip on high speed until peaks form, stiff enough for piping. It won't be as stiff as regular whipped cream because of the Nutella oils, but you should get it solid enough to pipe. Place Nutella whipped cream into piping bag. Open up strawberry tip like flower petals and place piping tip inside berry and fill with Nutella cream. Once strawberries are finished, store them in the fridge until ready to serve.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.