- 1 can premade Pillsbury pizza dough
- 8 heaping tablespoons of Nutella
- Approx 4 medium strawberries
- 4 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
Preheat oven to 400°F. Divide pizza dough into four pieces. Roll each dough into thin pizza rounds. You should have enough dough to roll into 4 round pies a little under 4 inches in diameter.
- Heat Nutella in microwave for about 20-30 seconds so it is easy to spread. Spread a very thin layer of Nutella on surface of pizza dough, as if you were putting tomato sauce on pizza, leaving about 1/2 inch of border. You should only use up less than half of the Nutella. This Nutella will actually dry out during baking and you will put another Nutella layer later on, but this small layer will ensure that the crust bakes up like a pizza with the middle being thinner and the outer crust puffing up. Bake about 10-15 minutes until dough is finished, puffed up and a light brown color around the edges.
Once pizzas are done, spread the rest of the Nutella evenly onto each pizza round surface, covering the baked Nutella layer. You may need to reheat the Nutella in the microwave before trying to spread it onto the pizza. Sprinkle coconut across Nutella surface. Top with slices of strawberries. Serve immediately.