Easy strawberry cake mix cookies are perfect for holidays or anytime you want a creative, festive cookie. The best part is that you only need four ingredients and one bowl to make these strawberry chocolate chip cookies.
I’ve been obsessed with cake mix lately as you may have noticed. I got away from red velvet finally but then I found this lovely strawberry cake mix and thought the pink would also be perfect for the upcoming Valentine’s Day.
I thought I would use it to make strawberry chocolate chip cookies. I’ve never tried strawberry cake mix until now. It did taste quite like strawberries and the batter is studded with little red specks which I think are supposed to be freeze-dried berries.
Like all my other cake mix cookies, these are so easy to make and perfect if you’re in a time crunch.
Easy Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- These cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, which is my favorite texture for cookies.
- You would never guess that they’re made with cake mix. They taste like they’re made from scratch.
- You don’t need a mixer to make the batter, just a large bowl and a mixing spoon.
- I love that you don’t have to measure out all of the individual dry ingredients. Everything you need is in the cake mix.
4 Ingredient Cookie Recipe
- Strawberry cake mix
- Vegetable or canola oil
- Chocolate chips
All you do is mix the cake mix, oil, and eggs together in a bowl until the batter is smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Scoop about two tablespoons of dough to form each cookie. Place them two inches apart on a prepared baking sheet. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until they are set and the edges are a light golden brown.
These cookies keep really well. Once they are fully cooled, store them in an airtight container and they will keep for several days at room temperature. You can also freeze the baked cookies for up to three months.
More Festive Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Matcha Green Tea Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- halfway in between 1/3 and 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with silpat mats or parchment paper.
- Mix cake mix, oil and egg in a large bowl until batter is smooth and no dry cake mix powder remains. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Take about 2 tbsp dough and form into a ball. The ball should be about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough about 2 inches apart. Bake about 12 minutes until cookies are set, and edges start to turn a light brown. Let cookies cool on baking sheets and finish setting before removing.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.