Bailey’s Irish Cream Mug Cake
I like desserts made with a little bit of alcohol, so it was only a matter of time before I graduated to making mug cakes with alcohol. First up, Bailey’s Irish Cream mug cake.
Bailey’s is sweet on its own, so it was easy to add it as a variation to previous mug cakes I made without having to fiddle with the recipe too much.
You can definitely taste the Bailey’s in this cake. It’s almost a little too strong. Like all the other mug cakes I’ve made, this is super easy to put together and cook in the microwave.
I’ll have to make this again for St. Patrick’s Day.
Here’s the rest of my mug cake series:
- Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Nutella brownie mug cake
- Biscoff mug cake
- Strawberry mug cake
- Pumpkin Mug Cake
- Brownie mug cake
- Nutella Chocolate Mug Cake
- Blueberry mug cake
- Chocolate mug cake
- Chocolate caramel mug cake
- Peanut butter chocolate mug cake
Bailey's Mug Cake
5 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream
3 tablespoons oil
1. Combine all ingredients into oversized mug. Stir with a small whisk or fork until batter is smooth.
2. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. If cake is not done, microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Serve while warm.
All images and content are © Kirbie's Cravings.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it on instagram with the hashtag #kirbiecravings!