Everyone ready for Super Bowl Sunday? If you’re still trying to come up with snack ideas, I decided to do a round up of potential recipe. I actually had a lot of fun going through my recipes, and gave myself some more ideas of munchies for Sunday too. So here are my top 10:

Avocado Bacon Fries

Blooming Onion Pizza Bread

Brazilian Cheese Bread

Nacho Cheese Bites

Pepperoni Pizza Puffs

Pizza Ball Bites

Pepperoni and Cheese Popovers

Bacon Cheese Beer Bread

Pepperoni Garlic Knots

Soft Pretzel Bites

Mini Hasselback Potatoes

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

8 Responses to “Super Bowl Sunday Appetizer Ideas”

1. Dennis — February 4, 2012 at 10:59 am

Loving all the pepperoni and cheese! Gotta try the beer bread one of these days. Take care

• Kirbie replied: — February 4th, 2012 @ 9:04 pm

The beer bread is good and super easy. Pepperoni and cheese is a must for my Super Bowl munchies

2. Erika - The Teenage Taste — February 4, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Love those soft pretzel bites – your recipe is my go-to! I already have them on my SuperBowl Sunday menu! Thanks!

• Kirbie replied: — February 4th, 2012 @ 9:06 pm

Yay! Happy to hear that!

3. Ann P. — February 6, 2012 at 12:19 pm

AVOCADO BACON FRIES!!! YEAH! Fried avocados were a component in an appetizer that my boyfriend and I had at George’s on Thursday (early birthday/valentine’s day before I leave for my mission tomorrow). Have you ever tried their “Fish Tacos?” The description on the menu says “Hard to explain… Just try it!” hahhaa :) Anyway, the fried avocado slice was totally yummy, and I love that you made some too! gotta try those!

• Kirbie replied: — February 6th, 2012 @ 12:23 pm

Good luck on your mission trip! I have not tried the fish tacos. Now I’m curious.

4. Rich — March 23, 2012 at 3:49 am

Served up those soft pretzel bites at a party this weekend, excellent stuff. Now I have to try those Avocado Bacon Fries!

• Kirbie replied: — March 23rd, 2012 @ 8:35 am

Yay, glad you liked the soft pretzel bites! Avocado bacon fries are good too. =)