Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Here’s some brownies stuffed with mint oreos for the holiday and I’m sharing other recipes as well.
Even though I don’t really do anything to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, the few weeks before, I’m always thinking up of various dessert ideas that are green or use Guinness beer or Bailey’s Irish Cream. I had so many ideas this year, as well as finding many more on other food blogs, but unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to make them all before St. Patrick’s Day.
Anyhow, I thought I’d do a round-up sharing recipes I’ve done for St. Patrick’s Day as well as sharing recipes I’ve bookmarked to try in case people are searching for last minute St. Patrick’s Day inspiration.
Recipes I’ve made:
Here’s a list of yummy St. Patrick’s Day-themed recipes I’ve bookmarked to try:
- Triple Chocolate Guinness Cookies
- Bailey’s Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Mint Oreo Cookies
- Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
- Guinness Cupcakes
Now onto the brownies. Currently most grocery stores are carrying mint oreos:
Take your favorite brownie recipe and stuff these surprise oreos in the middle for a mint brownies that are festive too.
Mint Oreo Stuffed Brownies
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
20 mint oreos
1. Make batter for brownies according to instructions.
2. Pour half of the batter into a 9 x13 pan. Line the pan with oreos. Then pour rest of batter on top. Bake brownies according to brownie mix/recipe instructions.