These flourless almond butter muffins are just four ingredients and make a perfect breakfast treat.
I bought a Costco-sized container of almond butter the other week because it’s so much cheaper than buying a small jar at the market. And of course, now I have way too much, so I’ve been trying to use some up by baking with it. I really like Costco and its prices but I think I shop there way more than I should considering I’m only shopping for a household of two.
These muffins come out light and fluffy, and you can’t tell they are flourless at all. Looking at these photos, I wish I had garnished them with some almond slivers as they do look a bit plain. Oops. Something to remember for next time!
While you can make regular muffins, I made mine miniaturized because everything tastes better as minis.
4 Ingredient Flourless Almond Butter Muffins
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 5 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line your mini muffin tin with cupcake liners. Please note, mini muffin tins come in a few different sizes. My cooking directions were based on the usage of the Wilton mini muffin pan. If your mini muffin molds are slightly bigger or smaller, you will have to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients. Mix with a whisk until a smooth, uniform batter forms.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with batter. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until muffin tops look completely cooked and knife inserted comes out clean.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.