- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 lb chicken breast or tenders
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 4 cups cauliflower rice (see note)
- salt to taste
- 1 lime cut into four wedges
Bang Bang sauce (see note)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey or sugar free syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
In a large skillet, add 1 tbsp olive oil and bring to medium high heat. Add chicken breast to pan and cook a few minutes on both sides until chicken is cooked and has a light brown sear on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside to allow to cool. When chicken is cooled, slice into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
Add spinach to same skillet and cook until tender. Add salt to taste. I recommend adding less salt than usual since you will also be mixing the spinach with the bang bang sauce later. Remove spinach to allow to cool.
Add remaining olive oil to skillet and bring to medium high heat. Add cauliflower rice and cook until cauliflower is tender but still crisp. Mix in salt as needed. When cauliflower rice is finished, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, add all sauce ingredients. Mix with a whisk until uniform.
- Add cauliflower rice, spinach and chicken to meal prep containers. Add sauce to four small containers and place into meal prep containers. You should have some sauce leftover. I wanted to make sure there was enough sauce rather than not having enough sauce. Add a lime wedge to each meal prep container. Close containers and store in fridge.
- When ready to eat, remove sauce container and lime wedge and heat up remaining food. Drizzle food with sauce and fresh lime juice.
- I use these Meal Prep Containers*
- You can buy pre-riced cauliflower or rice your own by pulsing cauliflower florets in a food processor.
- If you are on a strict low carb diet, replace regular sweet chili sauce with low carb sweet chili sauce (there are several recipes on the internet for homemade low carb sweet chili sauce). And replace honey with sugar free syrup.
- The nutrition information is calculated with regular sweet chili sauce and honey.
*Some of the links contained in this post are affiliate links. Much like referral codes, this means I earn a small commission if you purchase a product I referred (at no extra charge to you).