You knew this was coming right? After discovering a love for Biscoff spread, I immediately had to combine it with my love for mug cakes, and make a Biscoff mug cake.
Light, fluffy, with the spices of Biscoff cookies. This cake came out beautifully.
If you haven’t yet tried Biscoff spread, I urge you to do so. Made with the European Biscoff spice cookies, there’s something sinfully delicious about eating a spread made of cookies. The spread tastes just like the cookies too, but you can really savor the flavor with the spread as the taste lingers on your tastebuds more.
If you like microwave mug cakes, here’s some other ones I’ve made:
- Strawberry mug cake
- Brownie mug cake
- Pumpkin Mug Cake
- Blueberry mug cake
- Nutella Chocolate Mug Cake
- Chocolate mug cake
- Chocolate caramel mug cake
- Peanut butter chocolate mug cake
Biscoff Mug Cake
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp Biscoff spread see note
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in an oversized coffee mug. Whisk well with a fork until smooth. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes and then take it out to check to see if it is done. If not, continue to microwave in thirty second intervals. Mine was done at 2 minutes. You don’t want to overcook it or it will become rubbery.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.