- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 (16-oz) box Mochiko flour
- 1 cup dutch processed cocoa
- 1 (12-oz) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
Preheat over to 350°F. Cream the butter with sugar. Beat in the evaporated milk and coconut milk to the butter/sugar mixture. Beat eggs into the mixture.
- Beat in the rice flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and vanilla. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into muffin molds.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving. Do not refrigerate mochi as it will change the texture.