- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 225 g unsalted butter room temperature
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a medium loaf paN.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar and butter together for three minutes or until it’s fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix until well combined. Add the vanilla and condensed milk and stir until combined. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ones until just combined. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake the cake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan for ten minutes before turning it out onto a baking rack. Let it cool completely before slicing and serving.
Recipe source: Pizza Rossa