I’ve had this craving for pizza bites lately and I thought I could try making my own with the Pillsbury dough as a base.
These tasted great. And they are easy to make. You just need some Pillsbury biscuit dough, pepperoni and cheese. The biscuit dough is soft and flaky and is the perfect crust for the cheese and pepperoni.
Easy Pizza Bites
- 1 can Pillsbury grand jr biscuit dough you can use regular sized biscuits but you'll have to use less dough for each mold
- 10 slices pepperoni chopped into small pieces
- 10 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grease ten molds of a muffin pan. Take a section of biscuit dough, flatten it a little and push it into the muffin mold.
- Sprinkled generous tablespoon of cheese into each mold. Sprinkle chopped up pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for about 8 minutes, until biscuit dough is golden.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.