Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies that are just 4 simple ingredients. These cookies don’t contain any flour, eggs or additional sugar, making them healthy enough to eat for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
I have been making a lot of oatmeal recipes lately. I just can’t seem to stop. My latest are these 4 ingredient flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies. These cookies are similar to my 2 ingredient banana oatmeal cookies. While I love making those cookies, a few people found them to be a little too plain. This version adds more flavor and they have a chewier texture.
- Peanut Butter
- Rolled Oats
- Add-In of Your Choice (chocolate chips, dried cranberries or other dried fruit)
You want very ripe or overripe bananas so that you can mash them down just like you would for banana bread.
Use creamy natural peanut butter with no added sugar. This peanut butter will be easier to stir and mix into the batter.
As you can see from the photos, I used chocolate chips. But if you want to make them even healthier, I would use dried fruit like dried cranberries, blueberries or cherries. You should try to use something sweet because the cookies are not very sweet on their own since there is no added sugar.
More Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
- Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Oatmeal Bars
- 2 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
4 Ingredient Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (approximately 3 small bananas)
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter unsweetened
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add bananas and peanut butter. Stir until evenly mixed. Add in oats. Stir until evenly combined.
- Add in chocolate chips or dried fruit. Stir until evenly combined.
- Using a 1 ½ tbsp cookie scoop, scoop cookie batter and place onto prepared cookie sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart. Use the palm of your hand to press down and flatten cookie. Cookies will not spread during baking so shape the cookie batter to your desired cookie shape.
- Bake cookies about 10 minutes or until set. Let cookies cool completely before removing from baking sheets.
- Slightly adapted from The Big Man's World
- Make sure to thoroughly mash your bananas. You should not have any large chunks.
- If you want to make your cookies prettier, you can save half of the chocolate chips and place them on top of the cookie after it is flattened.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.