Honey garlic roasted carrots are an easy side dish ready in less than 30 minutes. The carrots are both crisp and tender, flavored with a sweet garlic glaze.
If you’re still looking for Easter brunch recipe ideas, might I suggest these honey garlic roasted carrots?
To make the prep even easier, I used baby carrots. Plus, everything tastes better when it’s mini right?
We had friends visiting this week and while I really enjoyed seeing them, I’m pretty tired so I’ll keep this post short and sweet– just like how these carrots are. If I make these for a brunch, I will have to double the recipe because I ate nearly this whole plate by myself.
If you like this recipe, you might like my roasted carrots with pesto, too.
Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp honey
- 4 small garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- fresh thyme leaves optional, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread carrots across the surface of the baking sheet, making sure none of them overlap. Brush carrots lightly with olive oil.
- In a small saucepan, add honey, garlic, soy sauce, onion powder and sriracha and bring to a simmer. Stir until mixed and cook until sauce thickens. Remove from heat. Brush carrots with sauce, leaving about half of the sauce for a second glaze later.
- Roast carrots in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until carrots are tender yet still crisp.
- Brush carrots with another layer of honey garlic sauce before serving. If your honey garlic sauce has cooled too much and becomes solidified, you can heat it up slightly before brushing carrots with glaze. Garnish with thyme leaves if desired. You can also add a few thyme sprigs for decoration.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.