This creamy, no churn ice cream is flavored with espresso and chocolate chips. No ice cream machine is needed for this easy homemade ice cream.
I am so ready for the long weekend. Also I’m ready for summer and all the ice cream I plan on making and eating. Up first, this espresso and chocolate chunk ice cream.
To prevent the ice cream from being icy, I used espresso powder which just blended right into the whipped cream.
Then you fold in the condensed milk and add in the chocolate chips or chocolate chunks.
Freeze overnight and the next day you have super creamy, homemade ice cream that tastes even better than store-bought. Serve the ice cream in my Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Bowls for a fun summer treat!
No Churn Espresso Chip Ice Cream
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 tbsp espresso powder
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- Whisk together espresso powder and cold heavy cream into the mixing bowl of a stand mixer. The espresso powder should dissolve into the heavy cream. If some of it remains undissolved, it should completely dissolve once you start whipping. Using a mixer, whisk on high speed until heavy cream forms stiff peaks.
- Pour condensed milk into a large bowl. Add in 1/3 of the whipped cream and gently fold into the condensed milk with a spatula. While the stiff peaks won't hold their form, you still want to keep as much air as possible. Fold in another 1/3. Fold in final 1/3. Pour in chocolate chips and gently stir in.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 5 metal loaf pan. Smooth with spatula or create a pattern on top if you wish. Freeze overnight to set.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.