- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cup Nutella Spread 1 1/2 + 1/2 cup for swirling
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two medium (9 x 5) loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flours, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Mix in 1 1/2 cups of Nutella spread (leave 1/2 cup from the 2 cups called for in recipe). Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix to combined. Add flour mixture mixing on low just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans. Drop dollops of 1/2 cup of Nutella into each pan. Then using a knife, swirl the Nutella around in the batter, making circle eights. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe adapted from Barbara Bakes