Garlic Parmesan Bacon Knots are an easy, fun and low-carb appetizer. Bacon strips are tied into knots and sprinkled with garlic, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
The house smelled amazing when I was making these.
Have you ever had garlic bacon bread knots before? This is a bit like the bread rolls except without the bread. It’s just pure bacon bliss.
To prevent the knots from getting too small while cooking, I actually did two knots per strip and kept the knots slightly loose. As a result, the knots didn’t shrink too much, making for a nice presentation.
Most of my friends are bacon-lovers so I am excited to have this easy appetizer to make next time I have a house party.
Garlic Parmesan Bacon Knots
- 16 slices raw bacon
- 4 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and then parchment paper.
- Slightly stretch out one slice of bacon and tie into a loose knot. Then tie another knot on top. This double knot should prevent your bacon knots from shrinking too much. Place onto baking sheet and repeat with remaining bacon, spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
- Evenly sprinkle bacon knots with between 1/16- 1/8 tsp minced garlic. Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook 10-15 minutes until bacon is cooked.
- Sprinkle bacon evenly with cheese and then parsley. Place back into the oven and cook an additional 5-10 minutes until bacon has reached your desired doneness.
The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.