- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy store bought peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 8 Oreos
Cream butter and sugars in a mixing bowl of stand mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add peanut butter, egg and vanilla and mix. Add in flour and baking soda and mix on low speed until dough comes together. Add in Oreos and mix on low speed until Oreos are crushed. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Form dough balls about 1 1/2 inch in diameter (you should have enough dough to make about 15 cookies. Place on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or Silpat mats, spacing 2 inches apart. Bake for 9-10 minutes until tops turn golden. Let cookies cool on sheets to set before removing.
Slightly adapted from Sally's Baking Addiction